Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Some summer listening


Instead of offering a hot new hardback for people to read this summer I figured I would offer some tunes. Digging through the ol' CD collection the other day I found my favorite Jimmy Buffett studio album. Anyone who knows me knows I love my JB. This is the type of stuff that attracted me to him..... this was before the pirate/mardi gras/perma-tour era (not that I don't like my fun filled concerts). Perfect for driving around town on a hot day in your old pick up truck or just hanging out in the back yard. If you've never really gotten into Jimmy Buffett's music then this is a great start. This is the real Margaritaville, not the radio hits of the past 5 years. Some of my favorites....."The Great Filling Station Holdup" & "They Don't Dance Like Carmen No More" Also has the concert staple "Why don't we get drunk". So click on the link, pay your $9.99 and enjoy the 105 degrees today!

Also..... I have a few homemade play lists that make about 4 CDs worth of good deep Jimmy Buffett if this strikes your fancy. Let me know and I'll send one out to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home