Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lawnmower Music Review

I was preparing myself for cutting the grass today and syncing the ol' iPod and remembered a few old CDs I wanted to import. Straight out of High Fidelity.... my top 5 cds to listen to while mowing the lawn.
  1. The Lemonheads - "Come on feel the lemonheads" (only because I don't have "It's a shame about Ray" imported yet)
  2. Jimmy Buffett - Fruit Cakes (If I have to pick an albumn not my mix playlist)
  3. Duran Duran - Greatest Hits (You don't realize how awesome this cd is until you listen)
  4. R.E.M. - Automatic for the People...... And today's discovery..
  5. Talking Heads - Sand in the Vaseline disc #2 - (nothing but) Flowers is an awesome song.... just sit back, dig the rhythm and mow!
Of course all comments are welcome..... what are your favorite tunes to listen to when giving the grass a haircut?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home