Sunday, May 02, 2010

My hockey alter ego..

Snaps to the Bruins winning in OT yesterday! 2 quick thoughts.... Miro Satan has been the best mid-season pickup on any team this year. All for a pro-rated $700,000 ! Also, can someone explain to me why Marc Savard doesn't have an Olympic gold medal from Vancouver? He is definitely one of the top 5 Canadian centermen in the NHL..... somebody must have had it in for him when picking the team....

Ok, while getting my playoff hockey fix & commentary on TSN.ca, I noticed an ad for Bud Light. You can put your picture on a hockey card of your favorite team. Each round of the playoffs releases a new "generation" of cards. Here I am when Milt Schmidt and I formed 2/3rds of the famous Kraut & Potato line .

Orr, Sanderson, Espo, Chief, Keaveny.... We won it all in 1970 & 72....

Next up... My years playing with Ray Bourque...... Stay tuned....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home