Thursday, April 30, 2009

A real Millionaire Next Door

Just a great little article from one of my favorite blogs. Over the past couple of years I've really tried to get my (our) financial house in order. The article hits the financial goals I have in life right on the head. Like John in the article, I want to retire at 55 with the house paid off and no debt. Pay the light bill and food, that's it! Oh, and $1,000,000 in the bank. If this interests you too, a good book to start with is The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley. It's a bit statistical at times but it's a great peak inside of what makes someone quietly successful. Of course I added the Amazon.com link but your local library should have it for free (that's how I read it).

What's your financial goal in life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home