Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Personal values and economic choices

One of my favorite money blogs has a great post about the values we hold and what we buy. The book he reviews seems interesting and may need to be a library pick the next time we visit. My green philosophy has always been two-fold. First, green from a sustainability point of view but also green from a wallet aspect. I need to keep as much green as I can in my wallet! As unproven and anecdotal as it is, I certainly believe that there's a markup on many products just because the words organic or environmentally friendly are on the label. Although there are exceptions everywhere. Just buying less stuff is green, sustainable & environmentally friendly. And don't forget about the extra cash left over to pad that 401(k) and the magic of compound interest!

Any comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home