Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2007 and already disappointed.....

No, not with the year 2007 but it's 2007 and I am already disappointed with the 2008 presidential election. Listening to the news the other day I heard about Hillary Clinton's latest campaign speech. She doesn't get it.... she isn't running against President Bush or the past 7 years! She is running to be president herself. I'm sick of politicians giving speeches and running against someone or an idea or a policy and NEVER EVER getting specific about anything. If she thinks she can just rehash what she doesn't like about President Bush and expect to win an election, she (or anyone else) can forget about my vote. The election is about the next 4 years not the last 7.

Rule #1 for getting my vote...... avoid generalities! Who isn't for the American Family or energy independence? What's your plan? Have a plan for the FUTURE and tell me about it! If you always talk in generalities then how do I know what you would do if elected. At least Dave gets it, I wish more campaigns were run on the issues like his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home