Saturday, January 13, 2007

More mental ipod.....

I had another string of random songs fly through my mind the other day at work. I wrote them down envisioning this post. As with my other post they are in the order I started to think of them.... I am also adding some of the thoughts in my head that may have contributed to my mental play list...
  • Life is a Highway - Tom Cochran version, not the new country one..... Just the last song I heard on the radio driving to work.
  • Fat Albert theme - We have a new temp worker who is the spitting image of Fat Albert
  • Right Back Where We Started From - Maxine Nightingale..... Just thinking about my fave Christmas present, the 25th anniversary DVD of Slap Shot
  • Candyman - Christina Aguilera... I have NO idea how I started singing this one!
  • In the Ghetto/Suspicious Minds - Elvis
  • Raspberry Beret - Prince.... A woman at work was wearing a Prince tour t-shirt. Now that would be a great concert to see.
  • One Particular Harbor - Jimmy Buffett...... I guess just thinking about going home for the day.
I would love to hear what you think about this play list.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All I can say is, THANKS A LOT!!

ARG!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home